Whether you are a seasoned veteran or a first time camper, these basic tips will help to ensure that everyone enjoys their camping experience.
– SLOW DOWN, for kids sake! Please observe our 5 mph speed limit throughout the park. This is strictly enforced.
– Shhh…Quiet hours are 11PM-8AM. Children must be to their campsites by 10:30pm.
– Prevent Forest Fires! Campfires are permitted in the fire rings or fireplaces until midnight and should be attended and properly extinguished.
– Due to health regulations, pets are not permitted in areas where food is being served.
– Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times, never left unattended, and must not be disruptive. PLEASE clean up after your pet.
– Help us keep critters away by depositing all trash in the dumpster.
– Please respect your neighbors and other campers and use the walkways, rather than cutting through sites.
– All campground buildings are smoke free.
-Any person not on your seasonal contract is considered a visitor. All visitors must register in the front office and pay a guest fee.
-You are responsible for the actions and safety of your visitors and guests. Whispering Pines Campground is in no way responsible for the actions and safety of your visitors and guests. It is your responsibility to make sure your visitors and guests learn, understand, and abide by all of the rules and regulations of Whispering Pines Campground. It is your responsibility to make sure your visitors and guests know what fees they may incur and the sanctions for violation of the rules.
-As per state law, no child under 16 years of age is permitted in the pool or pool area without responsible adult supervision.
-Golf carts are permitted on the main roadways and must observe the 5mph speed limit throughout the campground. Golf carts are NOT to be driven after 11pm.